Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TypeOh! Tuesday #8

Happy Tuesday! Remember you can find my entire lettering collection on my flickr located here, and as always, song lyrics have their titles linked to youtube vids. I can't believe it's already been 8 weeks! Last week's TypeOh! Tuesday was part of a fan feature collection on Tutorial9! If you haven't checked the others out yet, make sure you click here to give em a look! Enjoy!


swell






frightened rabbit..this is the name of a band I heard about the other week, and I knew I had to write it down. Here's one of their more popular songs






the bitter end love, love, loveee this song






the letter 'k' for Lettercult's Alphabattle






eek! (what the 'k' guy is probably thinking..)


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore the 'frightened rabbit' type there, smashing job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...