Sunday, July 18, 2010

ch-ch-ch-changes

I admit it, the bokeh had to go. I also admit that it probably wasn't one of the smartest decisions to begin with. So, welcome to my blog's third style in 2 months. I apologize for my fickle sense of blogger design direction, but hopefully I'll find a final aesthetic appeasing blog look soon. I'm also debating a switch to tumblr, and trying to get all my research complete before I take that step. I've been reading up on it a lot, but of course, there are always things that users would know better than anyone that hasn't used it before and is trying to figure everything out for the first time. So if there are any of you out there that could offer up some tips or helpful advice, it would be greatly appreciated/tumblr-ific? (sorry)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...