Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baseball Cupcakes!

This past week we celebrated a co-worker's birthday. He just happens to be a ginormous Atlanta Braves fan, and I just happened to be in charge of the cupcakes, hence, baseball cupcakes! The flavor couldn't be anything other than FANfetti, with extra decorative wrappers, and a generous dose of vanilla whipped frosting with just regular red icing gel for the baseball detailing. I printed up a bunch of mini jerseys and once I had them all cut, I put a few of our names on the backs, but for the most part, kept with the current roster and mixed in some popular oldies. I taped all the jerseys to red and blue toothpicks and stuck em in each cake to finish it all off. Anddddd here is the deliciousness we all partook in!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...