Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #73

Can't believe it's Tuesday already! Although, I basically slept through all of Thursday and Friday, so maybe that's why. I spent the beginning of last week packing and shipping 200 boxes of the invitations I recently completed for the family I work for. The responses so far have been amazing, so if I can get everything photographed tonight, I'll try to get a post up either tomorrow or Thursday. For today's type, I thought I'd share some sneak peeks of the details, especially on the type. The invitations were letterpressed, with the header of each piece foil stamped, then pulled together with a belly band that was foil stamped and embossed. I'll go into more detail on the full post, so just enjoy the peeks for today ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...