Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #71

Happy Tuesday! What an incredible weekend I had. I think that's the happiest I've been in a long time. Amazing what a little family can do for your spirits :) I'll try to get some pics up soon - the conference was wonderful, and we also hit up the Atlanta Botanical Gardens while Beth was here..a first for both of us, and most definitely a second in my future. If you're ever in the area, I would highly suggest it..I can't wait to see what it looks like at night..we saw all the pretty trees wrapped in lights during the day. I bet Christmas time rocks. Anyway, I'm pretty tied up with side projects this week, so this is an inspiration Tuesday. ffffound these yesterday..some kick ass vintage type posters from Sanborn maps, which you can view all here. Hope you had a beautiful fall weekend, and your weeks are off to a great start!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...