Monday, April 11, 2011

Digital Fold Freebies

I mentioned in one of my TypeOh! Tuesdays in February that I started a new online shop called The Digital Fold. Since its launch, I've been making the biggest effort to post a new freebie every week (hopefully every Monday). I've been doing pretty well keeping up with it, but realized I haven't mentioned (on this blog) all the fun stuff I've been posting up as free. shame, shame. The readers of this blog out of anyone deserve to know about fun free stuff! So! Here's a little recap. I just put up the birthday cards this week, and everything below is in order from there. I'll make sure I start making a mention every week of new digital files, hope you all enjoy em! Just click on any image to be brought to the download page :o) Happy Monday!

Birthday Cards




Cupcake Toppers




Gift Tag Templates




Invite Postcards




Organized Groceries




Thank You Card




To Do List




'The Fantastic' Address Labels




Fireworks Pattern Pack




Square Petal Envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...