Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #38


Happy Tuesday! The letter R is up this week, although I'm much more excited to talk about the other type I put up. A couple days ago, I officially launched my own online shop! It was a good few months in the making, and I'm so happy of how it all came together. It's a digital goods shop - so no physical products - and every template offered for download can be used for forever. You can check out the site here, and I'd love any and all feedback (it is my first online shop, after all). I'll be getting some new freebies posted as often as I can, too, so be sure to check back or follow the facebook fan page or twitter. Have a great week!

R




The Digital Fold logo




The Digital Fold icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...