Monday, February 28, 2011

quarter centur-aversary

Today is my 25th birthday! Although today is shaping up to be a thunderstorm ridden and rainy day in Georgia (and also a work day + monday), I got a full dose of pre-birthday fun this weekend. Thought I'd share some of the memories I'm sure to hold onto.

The night began at Canoe, a really sweet and classy restaurant in Vinings, right near the Chattahoochee river.





After our delicious dinner, we headed downtown to probably one of the coolest bars I've ever been to, Ormsby's. They had every bar game available including two full bocce courts, shuffle board, pool, darts, two skee ball machines, and a shelf stocked with board games to play with your friends at the tables. We grabbed a table, ordered some drinks, and to my HUGE surprise, my friends had brought along a home made cake!







..and got me some sweet starbucks swag, too! (minus that cranberry vodka, of course :)



After a game of yahtzee, and three games of uno, we headed over to one of the skee ball machines for a little more fun (one of my new favorite games, btw).



On our way out we spotted a photobooth, and knew we had to take advantage!



What an amazing night. And what better way to end it than with some "fireworks"....

1 comment:

  1. wow, that looks like one heckuva fun birthday weekend! Great pictures! Happy Birthday Teela C!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...