Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Graphic River items: craft flyer + paper textures

I just got a new item approved for sale yesterday on Graphic River, so I thought I'd share :) I've been experimenting a lot lately with a vintage/modern style mix to see what I can come up with, and I've been pretty happy with the results, so I thought I'd put something on GR to see how it'd be received. With that said, my first item is a vintage craft flyer for a grand opening event, which you can check out more fully here or by clicking on the image below.




I also put this paper texture pattern pack up a little while back, but I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here, so just in case you're on the hunt for some new texture resources, hopefully this could help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...