Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Slow Runner


Last Thursday I went to see Slow Runner at Smith's Olde Bar in Atlanta. The lead singer (Michael Flynn) used to be an old co-worker of mine - although he worked out of Charleston and I was north of Atlanta. I remember the first time I found out he was moderately famous - i.e. I had found him on itunes on one of my quests for awesome new music. I was so impressed, and when I found out they were on tour AND coming to Atlanta, well..I was on the sign up list. The show was great, I picked up their new cd and got it inked with signatures :) Definitely preview their new album (Damage Points) on itunes if you get a chance, it'll be well worth it. Anyway, here's a pic snapped with a bunch of my old co-workers + Michael after the concert, and a vid I found on youtube of the band singing on a couch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...