Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TypeOh! Tuesday #91

Happy later-than-usual Tuesday! What a crazy past couple of days it has been! Friday I left Atlanta around 7am and made the 14 hour drive to New Jersey where my brother and sister in law live. My brother is in the Air Force and is moving to California in a few months, so it was the last time the whole family would be able to get together before he moved. So, my parents and sisters drove 6 hours from upstate NY and we all met for the weekend. My sisters had no idea I was coming, so the surprise on their faces alone was worth it :) I drove back yesterday, so I'm a little exhausted today, but still wanted to keep with TypeOh! tradition, so today I'm sharing something you might have seen already - it's been making its way around the internet pretty quickly. The students at the Society of Design in PA wanted to invite amazing typographer Jessica Hische to speak...by literally changing their PA license plates as their formal invitation! Pretty rad if you ask me. (She totally said yes) See the full invite details at invitinghische.com!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...