Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TypeOh! Tuesday #90

Happy Tuesday and Happy Valentine's Day! Since Vday does land on a Tuesday, I thought I would use it to showcase some extra special words to me. This lyric is from my second favorite song by Ben Folds. This is my first. The best [first] date I have ever been on was flying kites. I had no idea that's what we were going to do, and when he pulled them out of his trunk, they were the boxy kind we first had to assemble. We tried so hard to make them take off on a non windy day to little avail, while park onlookers had their chuckles. It was awesome. One of the best days I think I've ever had, actually. And this lyric I think is metaphorical to life itself. That many, if not most of the time, we feel like randomly flying kites, landing and taking off, always trying to connect the seemingly nonsensical points of interest. I guess I could keep going with pulling this all apart, so instead I will say have a wonderful Valentine's day! The song these lyrics come from is posted below :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...