Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TypeOh! Tuesday #89

Happy Tuesday! I thought I would do something a little bit different this week and showcase just some regular handwriting. I love Leah's daily thank you notes; I stumbled across one posted on another blog a few months back and have been reading them ever since. Every little note is a thank you, even for things you couldn't expect to give a positive thought to. I love her outlook, and it reminds me that even in unfortunate or commonly depressing sorts of situations, there is always a bright side worth digging for. Hope you enjoy a little glimpse into her notes..here's her site if you want to peruse further!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...