Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #79

This Tuesday is also known as stuff-I-want-to-buy-for-myself-while-shopping-for-others. I love etsy. I really, really love etsy. I'm always impressed, and always inspired by the stuff people out there make. I kind of make it a rule for myself, especially during the holidays, to support independent artists with my gift giving. While shopping for my mom and sisters last night, here are the type-related gems I'd like to put in the cart for myself, but had to tear myself away...

hello sign, get it here


painted signs, made from reclaimed barn wood, get it here


wish we had this growth chart when I was growing up!


loveeee ampersands!



how amazing is this?!


this was the hardest to leave in the shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...