Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #61

Happy Tuesday! Hopefully your Monday was a little less intense than mine was! So many things that just keep on happening all at once.. sheesh! Anyway, as promised, hand drawn type! Ok, I'll admit I'm a teensie bit rusty, but it's been awhile, so don't judge too hard! I chose 'serendipity' this week, not only because that movie is one of my alllll time favorites, but because I love everything about that word, especially when it applies to my life as extreme as it has lately. Everything has been feeling like it's matching up so nicely, things feel like they're really connecting; I don't know how to explain it any different than that. I've got so many plans, so many things I'm committing myself to completing..hopefully I'll be able to share a little more in the next couple of months, I promise it's good stuff ;) So, serendipity, and have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...