Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #59

Happy Tuesday! Sorry for being pretty lame with my posts lately, I don't know how I got so busy/overwhelmed, but somehow it all happened at once. Happy to be busy/doing exciting new things, but I'm always sleepy. Guess that makes me a real designer? maybe :) Anyway, I've been spending quite a bit of time designing invitations/announcements lately, so on my search for inspiration, I'm always excited when I see amazing typography implemented. Here are a few favorites I've come across along the way:


source



source



source



source



source unknown



source



source






source


I know of no better way to end this post than with my favorite invitation of all time (make sure you click to enlarge it enough to read it all!)


source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...