Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TypeOh! Tuesday #87

Happy Tuesday! Sorry, I've been a bit of a slacker when it comes to this blog lately. I've got some fun posts coming up though, so I hope you'll stick around. I was listening to Did I Fool Ya? by Jason Mraz at work yesterday, and towards the end, the lyric 'Absolutely Definitely Positively' kind of resonated with me a little bit, outside of its context in the song. It made me think about the things that I'm absolutely definitely positively sure about, things I know to be true regardless of anything that could happen to make me think twice about them. It's a pretty interesting thing to think about..and having a limited list makes it a little eye opening. Anyway, before I go off on too much a tangent, the song is posted below, new Mraz album coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...