Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TypeOh! Tuesday #85

Happy 2nd Tuesday in January! I guess we really have to accept it's 2012 now. I've been thinking a lot about the things I want to accomplish this year, and although my list isn't totally together yet, I feel like it's going to be a big year for me :) It's been a rough road the past four years, so I think I'm due for something good! Anyway, thinking about starting a year all over again reminded me of this song by the weepies. I loveee the weepies, and have been listening to them excessively lately. You should check them out (video of song below). The photo below was taken by my sister on our drive back to Georgia. We had a really incredible sunset in Tennessee, so this is from somewhere there, with type added by me. I can't get enough of this font lately..perfect kerning and bold crisp lines..plus it's free! It's Novecento and it comes in six weights and it's my new year's gift to you. Go get it here :) Will post more travel shots soon!





other great songs: here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...