Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #63


Happy Tuesday! This past week, someone I follow on Twitter recommended an article on the 13 Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes that transformed this guy's life. One of my favorite things ever is a good quote, and Emerson has always been one of my favorites, so of course I clicked the link. Skimming through, out of all of them, I think "Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they are executed" resonated with me most. I feel like there are a whole lot of people that can talk a pretty big game, and I am ALWAYS impressed when I meet someone that talks about the game s/he's living because s/he actually did something about it. Especially now, for me, this is really meaningful (a little more on that next month, hopefully :). Anyway! I wanted to write it out to feel it even better, and this is what I came up with. Have a great day!

Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they are executed

1 comment:

  1. Emerson is an amazing American author, one of my all time favorites ... So Im reaaaalllyy digging the typography ..
    http://www.dksaxton.com/blog/dks-virtual-tour-of-recent-works/
    peace keep up the work

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...