Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #55

Happy Tuesday everyone! I subscribe to a few popular graphic design magazines, and one of them happens to be HOW. I got an e-newsletter yesterday from those lovely HOW people, encouraging their readers to check out Friends Of Type..which just so happen to be a collaboration of type awesomeness! A bunch of these I had seen numerous times before, but didn't even realize it came from them (them being Aaron Carámbula, Erik Marinovich, Jason Wong, and Dennis Payongayong). So, being so inspired by said awesomeness, I've decided to grab my favorites this week from their site. Please don't forget to check all of them out at FriendsOfType.com!











their punk as fuck is better than my punk as fuck.










this one's pretty fantastic..give it a sec


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...