Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #54

Happy Tuesday, Y'all! I had the epiphany at the end of last week that I think in y'all's now, which I thought was kind of funny at first, then I realized it's sort of a big deal. I spent my first 20 years in upstate NY getting my long a's down (which just leads to rosy cheeks of embarrassment when I'm called out on it now), 2 extra long years spent in the great diversity of Savannah, which by the way yields not even the slightest southern twang on a northerner (just the thought of that twang contributed to my ambition to go) - then two years spent in a close suburb of atlanta and still nothing. I have been working in a very north georgia office for only 7 months now, and I'm thinking in y'alls. This is a big deal. I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet, or how often I'll let it slip on the phone calls back home with my family, but I think a decision is in order. How long can a northerner avoid y'all? Guess I'm going to find out.

Anyway, sorry to go off topic there. Today's type has nothing to do with that story, but here's some inspiration to get through the first half of this week!



source




source




source




source




source




source




source




source

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...