Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TypeOh! Tuesday #16

Happy Tuesday! This is the official 4 month mark of TypeOh! Tuesday! Last week my brother and sister in law came to visit, so apologies for the limited posts, but I'm back from my mini vacation, and back to cranking out new type again :) 2 type pieces today; one is pretty obvious, the other - cough syrup - I'm not sick, and I'm not really sure why that came to mind. I thought it would be fun to draw though. In my head the entire time I pictured the syrup being red for robitussin, but then I changed it to green because I thought it made a good flem look :) sorry..well, I like both, so I'm posting both. Enjoy!







cough syrup, process through completion














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...