Thursday, March 4, 2010

weekly doodles

The first image below has a bit of a story to it. I'm a huge fan of death cab for cutie, and an even bigger fan of Ben Gibbard's songwriting. Not too long ago, he put out an album, "One Fast Move or I'm Gone" with Jay Farrar, based on the life and writings of Jack Kerouac. After listening to the album, I decided to read "On The Road." Ben actually wrote a song separate from this album about Kerouac, called Couches in Alleys..click here to listen! my favorite version..an npr performance in DC. So, with 70 pages left to read, a pen in hand last night, and the song stuck on repeat, this doodle came out of me. Hope you like the other doodles! 10 points if you can guess what I had for dinner last night! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...