Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TypeOh! Tuesday #97

Happy Tuesday! We're getting close to the hundredth Tuesday! It's crazy to think it has almost been a full two years. I've been brainstorming some new Lettersketch products for awhile, and now that everything's sketched out, I'm getting things figured out before the new items go to print :) I'm excited because there will be a good amount of hand lettering on the new items, so I've been practicing some different ideas before I carry everything over to the computer, so here's a little teaser this week.

In other Lettersketch news, since hitting FPO, the sketchbooks have been featured on some design blogs! Check out the features here :) Have a great week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...