Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TypeOh! Tuesday #81

Happy Tuesday! Today is an especially happy Tuesday, because my next Tuesday will be spent at my home in NY with my family! Time could not be going any slower than it is for me now; I haven't seen either of my parents or sisters since last Christmas..it's been a difficult year, to say the least. Anyway, I was listening to The National at work yesterday, and caught this line (from 'Baby, We'll Be Fine'), which seemed fitting with the holidays coming up, and my unending love of argyle patterns. After I threw some digital type together with it, it came off a lot more sarcastic than I originally planned, but I like it better this way, even though I think of it in the opposite. Also love the line, 'all we gotta do is be brave, and be kind,' was torn which one to use..maybe that'll make an appearance in a future Tuesday. Posted the song below if you fancy a listen, loveee the alligator album, major props to my friend, Mark Elkins for introducing me to that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...