Friday, September 23, 2011

happy friday + demetri mARTin

Made it through another week! Definitely looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning. Tonight I'm meeting up with some friends for pizza, then spending the weekend cleaning/organizing my place before my sister in law comes to visit next weekend! SO excited to have my first real visitor at my new place, it's going to be great. I've been a fan of Demetri Martin's for awhile, and happened to run across his twitter profile a couple weeks ago where he posts some of the random drawings he does. I was literally laughing out loud at some of these and thought I should share a few to start our fridays off right :) You can see them all right here. See you next week!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...