Tuesday, May 25, 2010

high hopes

gahh. Always setting big goals, a good quality of mine, and a torturous, sometimes hope crushing one. I feel like you learn who you are most when you are challenged by the very things you don't expect to, but wish to be challenged by. Whether or not achieved, I'm still trying; Incredibly, mind numbingly, carpel tunnel-esque-ly trying. A firm believer in karma, I'm waiting for that click to happen, when things fall together smoothly, to make my hopes rise to the occasion again. Until then, it's work, work, work. I've been reading through countless tutorials lately, trying to sharpen the toolkit I came with, continually fascinated by the graphic world changes, that will change me, how I design, and how I perceive from here on out. It's a lot of time and work, but it's what makes me happiest, so of course, I'm crankin the graphic gears away. I'm going to post my rendition of my alphabet to vectortuts in their current creative session within the next two days, so I will be posting it here, as well. Until then, It's goodnight from this side of the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...